I just looked up how to say I’m hungry in Italian, and the internet offered a series of related phrases:
- I’m well, thank you.
- I’m going to hurt you if you don’t go.
- I’m sorry.
- I’m going to demand an DNA test.
- I’m well, thanks, and you?
- Do you think I’m fat?
- I’m still seeing my ex every now and then.
- I’m in a bad mood.
- I’m hot.
- I’m traveling with my husband.
- I’m making a divorce petition.
- I am scared that I’m pregnant.
- I’m sorry, I should go.
- I’m tired of cooking.
It really made my evening, but what makes my evening even better is the little place with the mama italiana in the kitchen who cooks up bowl after different bowl of homemade pasta, and you can eat as much as you like with the purchase of a single bottle of wine. Happiness itself. And you think it can’t get any better and then all the staff and customers start dancing…